[sr-dev] What version of memcached/libmemcached is needed for the memcached module in master?

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Oct 24 16:43:10 CEST 2013

Now that we have backwards compatibility with older library versions, I
guess I can remove the minimum requirement again from the docs - does
anyone see a problem with doing so?

Cheers,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.