[sr-dev] git:master: pkg/kamailio/centos: added memcached package to .spec

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Thu Oct 24 14:31:16 CEST 2013

HI Olle,

The jabber module is already listed as obsolete in the modules page on the
website.

There has been discussion on-list about making iptrtpproxy obsolete - from
my point-of-view (for the CentOS build) I consider it obsolete anyway as
its depends on netfilter-rtp-proxy which hasn't been updated in years and
doesn't build against any kernel version above 2.6.17 (released seven and a
half years ago!).

Regards,

Peter

On 24 October 2013 13:22, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 24 okt 2013 kl. 14:16 skrev Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
> >:
>
> >  - iptrtpproxy: obsolete
> >  - jabber: obsolete
>
> If we are in agreement to make these modules obsolete in the core product
> too, then we should propably move these modules away from the modules
> directory.
>
> I personally don't know about iprtpproxy but the jabber module is replaced
> by other functionality.
> /O

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director