[sr-dev] Presence Proxy

Wed Oct 23 09:36:32 CEST 2013

MAybe you could implement it with resource lists (RLS module subscribes
to domain B if a lists in domain A is subscribed).

But above scenario does not reduce the traffic, as for every
subscription to A, a subscription to B is done. This is necessary, as
usually you have authorization at B to verify if the the user is allowed
to subscribe a resource at B.

regards
Klaus