[sr-dev] Removing carrierroute dependency on libconfuse

Marius Zbihlei mariuszbi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:00:48 CEST 2013

So, i don't want to break the semantics of the cfg file, that's why i want
a drop in replacement.

Also carrierroute is a peculiar beast, the cfg file and the db
configuration (including db text) aren't equivalent feature wise and
merging them will be quite difficult (mutually exclusive options).

I will have a look over the cfg_parser but again the grammar that we use is
very simple and straightforward to use.

M.