[sr-dev] Removing carrierroute dependency on libconfuse

Marius Zbihlei mariuszbi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 22:51:28 CEST 2013

Hi all,

This has been in the back of my head from some time now. Libconfuse is a
small project not distributed with major distros and unmaintained for 3.5
years now. As it is only used for reading of a simple cfg file, I want to
write a simple parser that does the job(I do not want external deps ... see
below why)

Benefits: we can now pack carrierroute with the common used modules (as it
will not have any external dependencies) and also will remove a lot of
problems seen on the list regarding linkage of libconfuse.

Any thoughts?

Marius