[sr-dev] topoh Via parsing

Mon Oct 7 23:12:21 CEST 2013

Hi!

On initial INVITE requests, topoh will add the following cookies to the
messages (th_msg_received):
Via: ...;TH=div
TH: dih

When the message is forwarded, the cookie will be parsed again in
th_msg_sent():th_get_cookie().

th_get_cookie tries to parse the cookie from the header, and if this
fails, from the Via header:
th_get_via_cookie(msg, msg->via1);

But I guess msg->via1 points to the newly added Via header. So,
shouldn't this be th_get_via_cookie(msg, msg->via2); instead? But of
course when processing replies then I guess it must be via1. So, maybe
there should be different code for requests and responses.

I found this because I accidentially deleted the TH header with keep_hf();

regards
Klaus