[sr-dev] sr-dev Digest, Vol 60, Issue 31

Timo Teras timo.teras at iki.fi
Mon Oct 7 16:12:13 CEST 2013

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:07:37 +0200
sr-dev-request at lists.sip-router.org wrote:

> Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:56:10 +0100
> From: Hugh Waite <hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com>
> To: sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org
> Subject: Re: [sr-dev] git:master: Merge branch 'tteras/mohqueue'
>
> Hi,
> When I try to build (using the .spec file for CentOS) I get this
> compile error.
>
> mohq_funcs.c: In function 'mohq_debug':
> mohq_funcs.c:2327: error: too few arguments to function
> 'get_debug_level'

Sorry about this. Should have tested better in the real branch, instead
of old releases. I added minimal fix that should fix the build error.
And asked the author to look at better solution, e.g. remove the whole
debug helper and use core functions directly if feasible (now that
per-module debugging is possible). Then again, the debug helper seems
to have per-queue things, so it might be needed to some degree.

- Timo