[sr-dev] Freezing development for Kamailio v4.1.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 07:32:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

last reminder that today is last day to add new features to upcoming
v4.1.0. Parches from tracker at this time and branches existing in git,
may be merged in the next few days. Therefore push your code in one of
these two systems today if you want to get it in the next major release.

On 9/30/13 11:48 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a short reminder that we are one week before feature freeze for next
> major release.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> On 9/16/13 9:31 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> discussed last week during IRC development meeting, we are
>> approaching the time for getting out a new major release - to be
>> numbered v4.1.x.
>>
>> I would proposed October 7 as the last day do accept new features for
>> v4.1.0. That gives another three weeks to push new code. As a
>> reminder, those that have personal branches with new feature, should
>> merge asap, too.
>>
>> If the date is a constraint for some immediate plans, you can propose
>> another date and we will see which fits better.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -