[sr-dev] memory leak in memcached module

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 4 14:43:24 CEST 2013

Am Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 12:16:32 schrieb Charles Chance:
> Sorry hit reply only, first time.
>
> Would you like me still to update to use mcd_free or leave it with you?

Hi Charles,

just commit the patch, looks good for me. The only small thing I noticed is
that you changed the indention in the variable definition in pv_set_mcd_expire
from tabs to space, would be great if you could adapt this.

With regards to the other wrapper (mcd_free) that Daniel mentioned, this is
only used as callback function for the library. I'll clarify this in the
comments that this is the purpose of this code.

Regards,

Henning Westerholt