[sr-dev] status of db_mysql transaction stuff

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:53:51 CEST 2013

On 10/2/13 12:13 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> couple of weeks ago there was discussion on this list regarding db_mysql
> transaction implementation, but there has been no comments from authors
> of the current code.
>
> based on the earlier discussion, transactions in mysql should be
> started with command
>
> SET autocommit=0
>
> instead of BEGIN or START TRANSACTION and ending or aborting of
> transaction with COMMIT or ROLLBACK should be followed by command
>
> SET autocommit=1
>
> if authors agree, please commit the necessary changes.
You can go ahead and commit such update if you want. What you proposed
seems to be what I found reading the docs of MySQL. Other updates can be
done later if someone else shows up with them.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -