[sr-dev] git:master: modules/auth_ephemeral: Added MI commands for shared secret management

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:25:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

for clarification, mi framework was switched to use system malloc for
several releases now, then internal memory manager can avoid
fragmentation with mem_join parameter. So this is not a reason for not
doing mi. However, it would be good if at a point we can get to a single
control interface, rpc has more transports and is more standard approach.

On 10/2/13 3:12 AM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> I noticed that you added some new MI commands.  Because the MI
> interface is causing memory fragmentation, the use or rpc commands is
> preffered over MI and the use of MI interface is to be deprecated in
> the near future (once all MI commands are ported to rpc).
> It would be nice to have them implemented over rpc too.
>
> Regards,
> Ovidiu Sas
>
> On Tuesday, October 1, 2013, Peter Dunkley wrote:
>
>     Module: sip-router
>     Branch: master
>     Commit: fd9fcd75c222b73a2b70793e5d79c7494f757a1e
>
>     Author: Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net <javascript:;>>
>     Committer: Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
>     <javascript:;>>
>     Date:   Wed Oct  2 01:30:37 2013 +0100
>
>     modules/auth_ephemeral: Added MI commands for shared secret management
>
>     - Can add, remove, and display shared secrets with MI commands
>     - This means you can add/revoke secrets without a restart
>
>     ---
>
>      modules/auth_ephemeral/README                      |   74 ++++++
>      modules/auth_ephemeral/autheph_mod.c               |  257
>     +++++++++++++++++++-
>      modules/auth_ephemeral/autheph_mod.h               |    6 +
>      modules/auth_ephemeral/authorize.c                 |   11 +-
>      .../auth_ephemeral/doc/auth_ephemeral_admin.xml    |   68 +++++
>      5 files changed, 405 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
>
>     Diff:
>     http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commitdiff;h=fd9fcd75c222b73a2b70793e5d79c7494f757a1e

> --
> VoIP Embedded, Inc.
> http://www.voipembedded.com

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -