[sr-dev] git:tmp/ims_charging: Beautified XML-Doc for IMS-Charging

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Oct 1 10:21:19 CEST 2013

Hi Olle,

actually, you can:
If you look at the GIT-Log for Master, i changed all commit messages
before merging into master.

git rebase -i 32e26c3e914366636e4dcc6e8872eea16740e090 <--- this was
the last commit before my bad commit messages

An editor pops up with all commits since then.
pick ....
pick ....
pick ....

Then you can simply change "pick" into "reword" for the "bad" commit
messages and then you can edit each single commit message.
"git commit --amend", Victor stated, works only for the last commit.

Kind regards,
Carsten

2013/10/1 Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net>:
> A git question that's related:
>
> Can I change a commit message?
>
> In subversion you can. Like if I wrote the wrong module name or something else incorrect, like the wrong issue ID in flyspray.
>
> /O

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/