[sr-dev] kamailio 4.0.3 crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:43:42 CET 2013

Hello,

can you provde the output in gdb for:

frame 0

p *frag

p *((char*)frag + sizeof(struct qm_frag))

There were similar reports, so apparently there is a buffer overflow
somewhere.

You should update to latest git branch 4.0, because there were some
other fixes from 4.0.3. With this occasion, you should set MEMDBG=1 in
Makefile.defs before recompiling the new version to be able to catch
easier the overwrites of memory.

On 11/21/13 6:36 PM, Dragos Oancea wrote:
> Hello
>
> We had this crash today with kamailio 4.0.3 .
> It ran stable for few weeks until this crash.
>
> GDB here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/rACV31z8
>

> Regards,
> Dragos

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -