[sr-dev] Steps to next major release v4.1.0

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Tue Nov 12 21:41:03 CET 2013

Hello,

I had a report today that suggests there might be a bug relating to GRUU. I don't have any time to look into it properly at the moment, and I hope that Hugh will be able to look into it next week (he is out of the office this week too).

I don't think this should cause any problems with the branching on Thursday, but I would like to get this resolved before the 4.1.0 release if possible.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Dunkley