[sr-dev] Steps to next major release v4.1.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:01:23 CET 2013

Hello,

it's now one month since we froze the development for release of v4.1.0.
No critical issues in on the table for this particular version, so
perhaps next week is time to create a dedicated branch for it, to be
named in GIT as 4.1, and open development for v4.2.

If all goes fine for one more week or so, then we can do the release.

Don't forget to add any open issues you are aware of to the tracker so
we can solve them in time. If any of devs or community members have
spare time, adding ids to the xml docbook files (for modules) will help
getting a better alpha-numeric index for parameters and functions -- see
more at:

- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/module-docbook-readme#section_ids

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -