[sr-dev] git:master: modules/usrloc: added two new rpc commands ul.users and ul. contacts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 27 16:27:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

the commands are querying the database and the results can be
inaccurate, or at least not something I would expect.

In db_mode=DB_WRITEBACK, there can be expired records that are not yet
deleted, they will be at the next timer trigger. Also, DB_READONLY might
not reflect properly the correct situation.

Also, cache-only mode is not covered, so it is strictly related to
database records. I would suggest the names of the commands should
reflect somehow that, to be something like 'dbusers' and 'dbcontacts' or
similar.

FYI, there are counters (statistics) for the two values you were looking
for, but working only for one location table (or all together):
- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/usrloc.html#idp1873288

On 5/27/13 12:55 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Module: sip-router
> Branch: master
> Commit: d0d298070fdbb015a96f209fa3c925ba71e3a37b
>
> Author: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> Committer: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> Date:   Mon May 27 13:54:23 2013 +0300
>
> modules/usrloc: added two new rpc commands ul.users and ul.contacts
>
> - for accessing number of different AoRs and contacts in a location table

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *