[sr-dev] pass fd to timer proc

Matthew Williams matthew at flowroute.com
Mon May 20 21:25:24 CEST 2013

PS: This is specifically a jsonrpc request being made in the process
of a timer generated 408.

--
Matthew Williams
Flowroute LLC

Important Notice:  This message is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed.  The information provided is
confidential.  Accordingly, any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of this information by, or disclosure of it to, anyone
other than the intended recipient could have significant adverse
effects and is prohibited.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to official business of
my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.