[sr-dev] sercmd dlg.list bug

Andrew Mortensen admorten at isc.upenn.edu
Mon May 20 17:28:13 CEST 2013

On May 20, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just looked in the code for the rpc function and looks ok. Have you increased the buffers in ctl module?

Depending on the amount of output you're getting, it's more than that. I understand it's a relatively small amount in this case, but that may change. You may need to increase buffers in sercmd/kamcmd, too, and even then you're limited--on Linux, at least--by the values of some sysctl settings (net.core.rmem_max, net.core.wmem_max and net.unix.max_dgram_qlen).

andrew