[sr-dev] per module log level

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 17 10:36:00 CEST 2013

Hello,

I just added a framework to enable per module log level. Following IRC
devel meeting, I analyzed a bit and come up with a solution that relies
on debugger module registering a callback to core for getting the log
level per module. See my last commits related to debugger.

It still needs some enhancements to make it more flexible, maybe Hugh
can jump in and contribute, I won't have time for it in the near future.
Here is what I think will be nice to add:
- mi/rpc commands to change the log levels at runtime
- make log_level_mode accessible via cfg parameter reload framework so
it can be enabled/disabled at runtime

Of course, enabling this feature will slow down a bit printing the log
messages comparing with the case when this feature is disabled, but
should be not that much, as modules log level are kept in memory in a
hash table.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *