[sr-dev] 4.0.1 (release) compiler warnings

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:41:47 CEST 2013

Hello Victor,

thanks for collecting them -- typically the developer should pick them
in stable branches, I usually try to spot what's not done by release
time, but I missed these one.

I'll get them now and compile on wheezy (just set up a vm for it) to
check the others.

On 5/7/13 3:53 PM, Victor Seva wrote:
> 2013/5/7 Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com>:
>> "Many others" are from modules :)
> For sure that you know. You made the patches :-)
>
> This is what I found for clean the warnings on the 4.0 branch.
> All cherry-picks from your commits to master.
>
> It will be nice to push the changes to 4.0 branch

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *