[sr-dev] STUN core keywords

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Mar 29 02:01:38 CET 2013

Hello,

I've been looking into moving the STUN code into it's own module and I
can't find any code that actually uses the values set by
"stun_refresh_interval" and "stun_allow_fp" keywords.

Setting these parameters does set the corresponding global variables but I
can't find any code that actually uses the variables.  Are these
parameters supposed do anything or are they just something left over from
the past?

I was going to convert them to modparams for the new modules, but as they
don't do anything at all I'll just remove them (unless someone can tell me
what they should do).

Regards,

Peter
--