[sr-dev] #!IFMODULE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:53:41 CET 2013

Hello,

pushed a patch that defines MOD_modname for each loaded module.

It is easier than adding a new directive IFMODULE. Now it can be tested
in config with:

#!ifdef MOD_xyz

I took module name from what is set as name in exported structure of the
module, that is the module name (without any extension).

I would make all upercases, but wanted to check first if people will
find a conflict by a potential case of different modules with same name
but using different case letters. I say that shall not be the case, but
theoretically is possible...

Btw, I just tested it compiles, give it a test and let me know the results.