[sr-dev] Typo in tcp_read.c?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:26:06 CET 2013

Hello,

On 3/26/13 10:49 PM, Peter Dunkley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think the conditional on line 1316 of tcp_read.c is incorrect.  The
> check is currently:
>
>    if (cfg_get(tcp, tcp_cfg, accept_no_cl)==0) {
>
> but I think it should be:
>
>    if (cfg_get(tcp, tcp_cfg, accept_no_cl)!=0) {
>
> Does anyone disagree?  If not I will fix it tomorrow.
didn't analyze it that deep, but the printed error message inside the
if-block suggests the right ways is the current form.

If the content-length is not found and accept_no_cl is not set (so it is
zero), then throw error.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -