[sr-dev] Segfault in presence module

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 25 19:16:32 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm currently debugging a segfault in the presence module, which is
caused by it recursively calling srdb1 functions on the same db handle,
which at least under db_mysql doesn't work and causes segfault. I was
wondering what the preferred fix would be: Fix presence module so it
doesn't do that, or fix db_mysql so that recursive queries are possible.
Personally I'd prefer the second option, but AFAICS it would require
some changes to srdb1 itself. Any other options I'm not seeing?

cheers