[sr-dev] SIP-I ?

Javi Gallart jgallart at systemonenoc.com
Fri Mar 22 15:25:28 CET 2013

Thanks Alex

the first thing that came to my mind is performing some number
manipulation. Imagine kamailio acting as a router for several carriers.
One of them demands an international NOA with a weird prefix, whereas
the other one, for the same destination, requires a pound (#) at the
end, and so on. I agree with you in disliking idea of being too
"invasive" in the body of the sip message, but it's something already
doable for instance with SDP.

Javi