[sr-dev] Outbound forking and flows

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Mon Mar 18 18:17:37 CET 2013

Hi,
This is one of the problem I will have to solve.
Peter has added the ability to access the ruid of a contact binding
(which allows the unregister function to work with a single flow) and I
expect I will do something similar with the instance-id. This will store
the value (when one exists) in each branch and I will access it in
t_next_contact_flow().

Regards,
Hugh

On 16/03/2013 23:03, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> hugh,
>
> how do we know when t_next_contact_flow() is called in
> branch_failure_route, which instance the failed branch belongs to?
>
> -- juha

Hugh Waite
Principal Design Engineer
Crocodile RCS Ltd.