[sr-dev] kamailio ims (dev) and fhoss/ unregister problems.

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:13:21 CET 2013

Hey Trey,

Great, can you please also send me a pcap trace? This should be easy enough
to fix - seems as though you are not getting an auth vector back in your
MAA. If I can confirm that I will be able to tell you what is wrong in HSS
AS WELL as fix bug in our code when no auth vector is returned (it should
not crash)

Cheers
Jason