[sr-dev] git:jason.penton/ims_ro_interface: lib/ims: added function to get p-charging-vector

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:36:35 CET 2013

Hi Olle,

I just checked and this code is not in master branch (I assumed you were
referring to master). You are obv. looking at my Ro branch. You can be sure
that the duplication won't end up in master ;) - my private branch will be
totally clean before merging. Right now however, my Ro branch is still new
and incorporates code I wrote almost 2 years ago - so cleaning will come -
but thanks for the heads-up

Cheers
Jason

Cheers