[sr-dev] presence notify packet garbage with latest 4.0

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Mar 11 10:46:05 CET 2013

11 mar 2013 kl. 10:37 skrev Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:

> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
>> looks like i was the only one that had tried presence in 4.0.
>
> olle,
>
> did you do any presence tests in the sipping event or is sip presence
> dead?

I don't think it's dead, but we did not do any tests at SIPit. I think it's time to reboot
SIP presence and define a core with interoperability. I lost a big prospect to Microsoft
just because I couldn't show any interopereability between the clients I had. With
the lack of interoperability in the "open" world - why not go fully closed?

/O