[sr-dev] presence notify packet garbage with latest 4.0

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Mar 11 09:36:43 CET 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Try with latest master or 4.0 branch and let me know if it is ok now.

i'm building new package right now and will tell soon if is works.

> Btw, to be more clear, the "-1"in sizeof() is removing ending '\0' from
> the defined buffer.

VERY confusing and very BAD programming practice that should not be
admitted to kamailio sources.  MAXFWD_HEADER_LEN should be what it says
and not something else.  i suggest reverting the whole original commit
and redoing it properly in master.

-- juha