[sr-dev] kamailio ims (dev) and fhoss/ unregister problems.

Trey Ormsbee trey85stang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:39:51 CET 2013

Hello,

I have an odd problem that I am not sure where to go with.  I have setup
kamailio dev (or the 4.0.0 branch) for IMS.  I have a pcscf, icscf, and
scscf using all the example config files.  I also setup the fhoss for hss.
 This 'seems' to works great for the handful of test users I have created.
 The problem I have arises when a (or any) user logs out once logged out no
user can logon or do anything again.  If I dump all the users from the
database and readd them;  i am good to go again.

A capture of a user trying to logon after wards always gives me this:

500 Server error on UAR select S-CSCF,  which comes from the I-CSCF.

I honestly have no idea what more to provide and Im not sure if this is an
kamailio or hss problem...  Also what is everyone using for an HSS... Do I
even need an HSS can kamailio and the IMS modules do this already?

Thanks,