[sr-dev] New developer: Hugh Waite

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:18:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I want to announce that a new person got developer GIT write access to
repository: Hugh Waite - he is quite old contributor by now, with many
patches and activity on mailing lists. He is part of the Crocodile RCS
team, which developed very important features for Kamailio so far, like
websocket and outbound extensions, Lua API and presence/rls improvements.

His git commit id is: hpw

My warm welcome and looking forward to future work within the project!

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -