[sr-dev] t_suspend and t_continue in tm module

Richard Good richard.good at smilecoms.com
Wed Mar 6 14:49:53 CET 2013

Hi

We are using the t_suspend and t_continue functionality to asynchronously
send Diameter messages.

This works nicely when we suspend and resume on a SIP request.  However in
some circumstances we want to send a Diameter message on a SIP response.

I have found that the SIP responses continue to be relayed despite being
suspended and returning 0 to the cfg file.

I am investigating the cause but before I get any deeper does anyone know
if the t_suspend and t_continue functionality in the tm module can be used
on a SIP response?

Regards
Richard.

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications (PTY) Ltd. at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer