[sr-dev] packaging and modules groups updates

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:03:41 CET 2013

On 3/5/13 11:54 PM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:24:05 +0100
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I updated a bit the defined groups of modules in Makefile system
>> (located now in Makefile.groups). I cc-ed Peter, Jon, Victor and Claudio
>> for a direct ping, being involved in rpm/deb/ebuild packaging.
>>
>> Hopefully your specs didn't get that much broken. Feel free to update
>> Makefile groups to fit better your needs.
>>
>> I just wanted to underline that you can compile/install many groups at
>> the same time, like:
>>
>> make every-module group_include="kxml kpresence"
>>
>> So it might be an option to put more groups in one package, by having
>> smaller groups listed in the same make command, rather than creating new
>> groups for rpm or pkg specs, which have overlapping modules inside.
>> Therefore, the rule should be to break groups in smaller one if you need
>> to move content from a defined group to another package.
>>
>> If you need any assistance, let me know.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

> Today nightly builds of the 4.0 branch failed for wheezy and ubuntu-precise.
Do you mean master branch or you already have a build service for branch
4.0? I noticed it is still referred as 3.4 in the source tree, i made a
local patch and tested for squeeze on OBS, all went fine:
  -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kamailio40-d6.0&project=home%3Akamailio%3Atelephony-debs

I added also the packages for outbound and websocket modules.

> I'll check the logs ASAP but I'm in the middle of a training this week.
OK, thanks,

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -