[sr-dev] Notes on db_sqlite3 (for the developer)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 5 09:00:28 CET 2013

Hi!

Yesterday I tried the db_sqlite module for a small project. On my centos 5 the distro-provided development packages for sqlite3 wasn't compatible. Downloading and compiling from the sqlite.org site worked. We have some sort of dependency for a specific version of the libraries that is not documented.

The README doesn't state the version of SQlite3 that is required, maybe an update is needed.

The devel README said that this URL works:
modparam("auth_db", "db_url", "sqlite:///etc/kamailio/kamailio.db")

On my system, I needed four slashes for it to work properly. I don't know if it's expected or a bug, but it sure doesn't look good in the configuration file.

/O