[sr-dev] releasing v4.0.0

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Mar 4 15:23:30 CET 2013

4 mar 2013 kl. 09:05 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> from my point of view, the last to sort out for v4.0.0 is packaging (I just sent a dedicated email to decide on that). Personally I have been testing v4.0.0 thoroughly in various cases, no critical issue being on my list at this moment. Also, v4.0 is running for quite some time on voipuser.org (our usual life testing platform).
>
> I propose releasing v4.0.0 next Monday, on March 11, 2013. The second option, if more people prefer it, would be Thursday, March 14, 2013.
>
> Opinions? If anybody has other dates in mine, let us know here.

Peter and I have discussed some issues in regards to the outbound module, and it seems like we can't solve the issues ourselves as it relates to the registrar/usrloc stuff. So we need to decide either to mark outbound as "dev release" or release with a known bug. These are issues that I found while testing at SIPit.

Other than that, I'm fine with a release on Monday.

/O