[sr-dev] Lua sr.pv.get and htable pv problem

Jasmin Schnatterbeck js at data-cmr.net
Sat Mar 2 04:06:24 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

when printing fscript only, there is no output line in the log. So I
added the following code:

if(fscript == nil) then
	sr.log("warn","Filterscript is nil")
elseif(fscript == 0) then
	sr.log("warn","Filterscript is 0 n")
elseif(fscript == "0") then
	sr.log("warn","Filterscript is 0 s")
else
	sr.log("info","fscript found")
end

And the output is:

  WARNING: app_lua [app_lua_sr.c:99]: Filterscript is nil

So nothing is returned at all. But the htable entry is definitely set,
because it works in some cases (without changing anything) and in some
cases not. According to sht_dump, everything seems to be ok.

When using pv index like sr.pv.get("$(hdr(X-Test)["..i.."])") , a
similar problem occurs (sometimes the value is returned, sometimes not).
When omitting the pv index at all, it works everytime...
So may the dynamic name of the variable is the problem? But (according
to the debug message) the pv cache check function gets the correct name...

Cheers
Jasmin