[sr-dev] Number of calls per profile

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:10:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

is there a way of counting the number of calls a customer has without
involving additional external scripting such as perl, lua, databases, etc?

I tried to use the dialog module with set_dlg_profile() function but I
wasn't able to provide the profile name using a pvar, instead a string
constant was needed and, in my case, the nature of the name was dynamic and
couldn't be specified statically.

The original intention was to limit the amount of simultaneous calls using
the proper methods but since it wasn't possible, at least the way I wanted
to do it, I added this functionality to the cnxcc module which has all the
necessary information to properly handle these scenarios.

Regards,
--
Carlos
http://caruizdiaz.com