[sr-dev] mediaproxy-ng failed to rewrite sdp from jssip ws client

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Fri Jul 12 15:19:16 CEST 2013

On 07/12/13 09:09, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Richard Fuchs writes:
>
>> It would help to see the SDP from the offer as well, most like the
>> problem can be found there. Currently there's a known issue when the
>> offer SDP contains multiple streams multiplexed on the same RTP port,
>> i.e. audio and video (and also RTCP) on the same port like Chrome does
>> it. This isn't trivial to fix in the current code base, but I have a
>> more severe rewrite planned that will address this issue. Until then,
>> the only workaround is to disable video.
>
> below is both offer and answer.

I think the problem is that the offer doesn't contain a=rtcp (i.e. RTCP
is on standard RTP+1 port), but the answer did and had it running on
different ports (not RTP+1). Just like the multiplexing case, this isn't
properly handled by mediaproxy-ng yet, but will be once I get the
rewrite of the stream/port handling in.

cheers