[sr-dev] mediaproxy-ng failed to rewrite sdp from jssip ws client

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Fri Jul 12 14:19:25 CEST 2013

On 07/12/13 05:08, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i tried what happens when i make rtpproxy_answer("co2sp") call on 200 ok
> from jssip ws client.  mediaproxy-ng replied with failed to rewrite sdp
> error.  i don't know if there is something wrong in jssip sdp or if
> there is a bug in mediaproxy-ng.

It would help to see the SDP from the offer as well, most like the
problem can be found there. Currently there's a known issue when the
offer SDP contains multiple streams multiplexed on the same RTP port,
i.e. audio and video (and also RTCP) on the same port like Chrome does
it. This isn't trivial to fix in the current code base, but I have a
more severe rewrite planned that will address this issue. Until then,
the only workaround is to disable video.

cheers