[sr-dev] t_suspend and t_continue in tm module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 19:48:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

the patch cannot be applied as it is. The comments contain references to
request processing, which is obviously wrong. Then I have seen code
specific to requests, like managing the request uri or dst uri -- these
fields shouldn't be set for replies, it's ok as safety to clear them up,
but not cloning.

 From the patch I see the new function are only for internal usage, not
for config file. Are they supposed to be used only in the transaction
context (i.e., after the transaction is matched for reply)?