[sr-dev] How to cast int val from db and cast to str?

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:05:40 CET 2013

Thanks, that works. Now kamailio starts, but when I add another avp for
cr_route command, it gives me Too many arguments. I'm sure that I added
everything in every file of the module.. Is there any other directory,
where kamailio stores params count for each call? or should it be really in
module directory?