[sr-dev] Websocket Error

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Sun Jan 20 14:55:26 CET 2013

This usually means your WebSocket client is not closing its connections properly.  As such a WebSocket connection eventually fails to respond to a ping from the server and you get this error.  It is similar to the TCP errors you get when the far end of those connections fails.

There was a problem with this error recurring continuously that was fixed some weeks ago - so make sure you are using the latest 4.0.0 build from git master.  However, even with that fix in place you will still see this error if your WebSocket client behaves incorrectly (and won't see it all - even without the fix - if the client behaves correctly).

Regards,

Peter