[sr-dev] Decisions, decisions, decissions

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 18 09:04:19 CET 2013

Hello!

Just a kind reminder of things discussed that I haven't seen a resolution on:

- Merging modules into *one* directory (my proposal, backed by Juha)
   Any pro's and con's?

- The DMQ module status - now "released". Should be "early alpha" is my personal view (my proposal)
   Should propably be in a branch or at least marked as under development and needs help.

- Moving core source code into /main directory away from root directory in the source tree (Juha's proposal, backed by me)
   Would make it easier for people to discover the README, INSTALL etc :-)

For discussion on one of these topics - please change the topic when you reply so we can follow each thread.

Thanks,
/O