[sr-dev] [SR-Users] FOSDEM

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Jan 9 21:32:24 CET 2013

On 09/01/13 20:28, davy van de moere wrote:
> How about we do something crazy, and go out in Bruges, I can easily fit 4 people in my car :D

Please don't!  We don't want people to get bogged down in the chocolate
and fail to return for the talk on Sunday:

https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/free_open_secure_communications/

https://fosdem.org/2013/interviews/2013-daniel-pocock-and-peter-saint-andre-and-simon-tennant-and-evan-prodromou-and-daniel-constantin-mierla-and-emil-ivov/