[sr-dev] cfg files for IMS modules

Farkas István Farkas.Istvan at alerant.hu
Wed Jan 9 09:06:36 CET 2013

Hi Carsten and Jason,

Many thanks, I'll give it a try. Schöne Ferien Carsten ;)

Istvan

Am 2013.01.09. um 8:47 schrieb "Carsten Bock" <carsten at ng-voice.com<mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com>>:

Hi Jason,

it is definitely no bug in the ICSCF module (that works like a charm), but rather a bug in my config or the TM module: it complains, that there are no branches for forwarding (or something similar)...

I can send details next week.

Carsten