[sr-dev] htable.list

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:08:45 CET 2013

On 1/8/13 12:29 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I've created a new rpc command in htable called htable.list that lists all htables defined.
> Any objections to commit?
It's ok, you can go ahead and commit.

The only comment is about the command name. The modules uses 'dump' for
showing the content of the hashs tables, but in other modules is 'list'
for more or less such purpose (e.g., dispatcher). So no conflict here,
but a different behaviour than other 'list' commands. Maybe we should do
some name conventions. I was thinking that for your command can be used
instead 'htable.info', 'htable.summary' or something else ... just an
idea, ultimately 'htable.list' is fine as well.