[sr-dev] cfg files for IMS modules

Farkas István Farkas.Istvan at alerant.hu
Tue Jan 8 12:24:12 CET 2013

Dear IMS module developers,

First of all many thanks and respect for your work on providing the IMS extensions to Kamailio.

If it's possible, could you please add some updated P-CSCF, I-CSCF, S-CSCF sample configuration files to the git repo?

Currently I'm trying to test using files from the old smile-ims-extensions repo and the updated ones I got from Carsten, and they contain the following calls in the i-cscf config:

I_trans_in_processing   - It is used in register route
I_perform_location_information  - It is used initial request route

The I-cscf instance does not start because it cannot find these commands. I couldn't find these functions in the source code. Maybe there's a replacement function for them or can they be safely omitted?

Thanks in advance,
Istvan