[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Testing SIP Outbound / RFC5626 (Was: Freezing for next major release)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Jan 8 03:40:13 CET 2013

Peter Dunkley writes:

> I was wondering if you could provide an example of how to use
> lookup()/lookup_branches(), t_load_contacts(), t_next_contacts(), and
> t_next_contacts_flows() for registrar supporting outbound with an edge
> proxy?

peter,

in my tests i did like this:

1) in route block, called lookup("location") followed by
t_load_contacts(), t_next_contacts(), and t_relay().

2) in failure route block, if status was 408 or 430, called first
t_next_contact_flows() and, if that failed, called t_next_contacts(); if
status was something else, skipped t_next_contact_flows() and only
called t_next_contacts().  after that called t_relay().

i have never used lookup_branches() and don't even know what it does.

-- juha