[sr-dev] New commits on branch alexh/for4.0

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Mon Jan 7 19:07:18 CET 2013

Hello all,

i committed some changes i intend to push before the 4.0 freeze. They fix bugs
and add minor features all over the place. If anyone who maintains a module
thinks a commit should not be pushed to master, please let me know. Sorry for
the short notice, but i'm trying to get them in before the 4.0 freeze.

The 3 patches on the end of the previous mail are the most intrusive, as they
change the behavior of $T_branch_idx a bit.  I'll document that on the wiki.
--
Alex Hermann